The Newport Beach Fire Department consists of eight fire stations and over 100 career personnel who are trained to provide you with the highest level of fire and rescue assistance. In the event you need the emergency services of the Newport Beach Fire Department, dial 9 1 1. Fire stations are strategically located throughout Newport Beach to provide prompt assistance to area residents.
Each fire station operates within a specific district that comprises the immediate geographical area around the station. The locations of the Newport Beach fire stations are:
- Station 1 - 110 East Balboa Avenue on Balboa Peninsula
- Station 2 - 475 32nd Street, behind City Hall
- Station 3 - 868 Santa Barbara, off Jamboree near Fashion Island
- Station 4 - 124 Marine Avenue on Balboa Island
- Station 5 - 410 Marigold Avenue, Corona del Mar
- Station 6 - 1348 Irvine Avenue at Dover
- Station 7 - 20401 Acacia Street, Santa Ana Heights Station
- Station 8 - 6502 Ridge Park Road, Newport Coast
In the event you have a fire or rescue emergency, your primary station will be on call to assist you with support from other stations as needed. In addition to their firefighting duties, department personnel are also actively involved in other areas such as instructing Newport Beach citizens in fire survival skills, serving on specialized rescue teams, and inspecting businesses for fire safety. For more information about the emergency and non-emergency services that the Newport Beach Fire Department brings to you, call them at 644-3104.